Thursday, May 15, 2008

Psalm 100

A psalm. For giving thanks.
1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
2 Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
3 Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.


This is short psalm, but it really says a lot. It reminds us God is our Creator and our Shepherd, and that He is always faithful to us. His love endures forever!

I am so thankful for all the blessings God has given me. Most of all I am thankful for His forgiveness and for salvation which I have through Jesus Christ. And in addition to this, He has given me so many other blessings--awesome people in my life, a wonderful vocation, and a million other little things that make me happy. God has been so good to me, and I pray I will continue to proclaim to others with joy all He has done.

No comments: