Sunday, December 30, 2007

Wheatfield

This restaurant is located in Tinley Park, IL. Though this place has salads and sandwiches, what really makes it spectacular is its breakfasts and drinks. They have more than just standard breakfast things. They have things like Mexican French toast and Cajun breakfast pizza and a whole variety of other things. There hasn't been anything I haven't liked from this place. There are also a variety of coffee drinks and variations on hot chocolate. The other day I had hot chocolate that was called chocolate covered strawberry. They also have a variety of juices. Awesome place! It was my friend Cassie who first introduced me to this place, and now it is one of my favs to eat at when I'm up north.

1 comment:

Rev. David M. Juhl said...

We drive up to Orland Park about once a month for a Trader Joe's run. We're always looking for new places to eat. I'll add Wheatfield to our list. Thanks!