Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Dexter

Okay, it's weird to admit enjoying a show about a serial killer. But after my friend Cassie and someone else told me about this show last year, and I started watching it, I found it really intriguing. I mean, Dexter obviously has this really dark side, but he still manages to be likable. As the show progressed, events in his childhood came out that explains a little why he is the way he is. And though he says he doesn't have feelings, it's obvious at times he really does care about people. And Dexter is a serial killer with a code--he kills serial killers who have killed innocent people or criminals that have slipped through the cracks of the justice system. Not that that makes it okay, but it is interesting. And the fact that Dexter works for the Miami police department as a blood spatter analyst adds suspense--will the people he works with figure out who he really is? It's a very different kind of show.

No comments: