Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day

Celebrating the birth of the Savior is awesome! Jesus was born in a lowly way, and later suffered and died for us. He lived as one of us, in the flesh. Christmas is about the birth of the Savior and the incredible love of God for all mankind though many try to obscure the real meaning of Christmas.

Secondary to that is enjoying time with family. We worship together and spend time talking and enjoying each other's company. And my family is big on gifts. I love giving gifts to people, finding something I know each person will like. My mom is very generous and I get my love of giving gifts from her. We maybe go a little overboard, but I don't think that's a bad thing because we know what the real meaning of Christmas is and celebrate that first and foremost. Then we have fun giving gifts to each other.

Christ the Savior is born! Alleluia!

No comments: