Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

Though this day is happy because it is fun to eat turkey, potatoes, cranberries, etc., and enjoy time with family, this day is really about being thankful for God's grace and the many blessings He gives us. Pastor had an awesome sermon last night in which I was convicted of my ungratefulness. So number 1, I am thankful for Christ's death on the cross for me, and for the forgiveness and salvation I have through Him. And not only has He given me that, but He has given me so much--awesome people in my life who care for me, and whom I care for greatly, a great vocation serving in the Church, food, clothes, a wonderful place to live, and I could go on and on. I am so blessed, and I am so thankful to God for His goodness to an undeserving person like me!

No comments: