Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's a Wonderful Christmas--Michael W. Smith

When you find music that blows you away, it is always hard to convey in words how truly awesome and powerful it is. When I first bought this album, I didn't know what to think because there weren't really many traditional Christmas songs. But hey, it's Michael W. Smith, and I was so excited to get his latest album. And wow, when I played the CD, I was awed, I mean, to the point of wanting to cry. The music was so powerful to me, and of course the words too. This album was recorded with a 65 piece orchestra and four choirs. It's hard to pick a favorite song because each and every song on the album is awesome. But "Sing Noel, Sing Hallelujah" and "Christmas Angels" are a couple that really stand out. Everyone should go buy this Christmas album--it is incredible! to hear some clips go here:

Samples

No comments: