Saturday, September 8, 2007

9 to 5

I saw this movie first when I was a kid, and have just always loved it. I think it's really funny, and it's a movie I have watched numerous times. Lily Tomlin is my favorite actress in it.
Some lines:
Roz: Here, Violet--you can put this up on the bulletin board.
Violet: Thanks, Roz. I know just where to stick it.
________________________
Violet: I'm not you're wife or your mother, or even your mistress. I am your employee and as such I expect to be treated equally, with a little dignity, and a little respect.
________________________
Franklin Hart (the Boss): They're trying to kill me!
Judy: Why would they want to do a nasty thing like that?
Franklin Hart: I don't know. I'm not such a bad guy.
Judy: You're a sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical, bigot.
Franklin Hart: So I have a few faults, who doesn't?
________________________
Violet: I'm going to the pen. I'm gonna be locked up for life. I'm going to lose my job.
Judy: Violet, just calm down!
Violet: I'm no fool! I've killed the boss. You think they're not gonna fire me for a thing like that?!

No comments: