Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri


It was fun going to Lake of the Ozarks. I went in 2004 with my friend Lisa. The lake was beautiful. I went parasailing, which was great. I thought it would be a rush, but actually it was more relaxing being so high above everything. You couldn’t even hear the sound of the boat. It was exciting when they brought me down so I could dip my feet in the water, and then brought me up into the air again.

The Four Seasons was a great hotel to stay at. Also, there were plenty of shopping opportunities at the outlet mall and souvenir shops. And there were lots of great restaurants and bars along the lake. Visiting the Salty Dog was fun; they had great food, and live music.

Visiting Lake of the Ozarks was a nice laid back, relaxing trip.

No comments: