Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Jean and Gene

Jean and Gene are such dear friends to both my mom and me. Actually, I consider them more like family. They were (and continue to be) members of the church I grew up in, so I've known them for awhile, but it is in the last 6 years or so, that we've really become close. What I have always admired about them is that they live their faith. They are always willing to help anyone in need. Jeannie, I consider a kindred spirit--we are very much alike in how we think about things, how we feel about certain things, how we need resolution to things. Our conversations can run pretty deep talking about the Bible, faith, relationships, etc. And we also laugh a lot together. Gene has a great sense of humor! All of us always have fun in our game playing--whether it's Pit, Sequence, Texas Hold'em, etc. We get so silly and into it. Jean and Gene are such a blessing in my life.

No comments: