Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Clue

The movie based on a board game--what a concept! To me, this movie is so fun and silly. Great cast; I especially love Madeline Kahn and Eileen Brennan. Martin Mull is pretty good in this too.

Some dialogue--

Col Mustard: Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?
Wadsworth: You don't need any help from me, sir.
Col Mustard: That's right!
____________________
Wadsworth: To make a long story short.
Other Characters: Too late!

____________________
Mr. Green: Let us in! Let us in!
Ms. Scarlet and Col. Mustard: Let us out! Let us out!
____________________
Col. Mustard: I can't take any more scares!
Chandelier falls to the ground and breaks right in back of him.
Col. Mustard: (In high pitched voice) Ahhhh. Falls into chair.
____________________
Mrs. White: Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her sooo...much...it, it...the...it...the...flames...flames...flames...on the side of my face...breathing...breathless...heaving breaths...heaving (mumbles on)

No comments: