Sunday, November 16, 2008

Melissa


Melissa is one of those people you're just drawn to because she has such a positive energy, light, and joy. That is why I sometimes call her Sunshine. Melissa had a battle with an aggressive cervical cancer and when she wasn't around work for awhile, I really missed her smiling face. Though obviously she had struggles and low points in her battle with cancer, I really admire how she relied on her faith in Christ and was a witness to others through the whole thing. She always has that desire to share her faith in Christ and to show His love to others in her words and actions. I pray she stays healthy for a long long long time because this world needs her light. Something else I appreciate about Melissa is what an affectionate person she is; I know I can always count on a hug from her. And she is incredibly easy to talk to.

No comments: