Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bakers Square


This is another place I like to go to when I'm up in northern IL. When I was little this place used to be called Poppin' Fresh. Then somewhere along the way, it became Bakers Square and in addition to all the delicious pies, they offered a variety of food including sandwiches, salads, soups, burgers, chicken dishes, steak, pasta, and breakfast items. I've enjoyed many of the sandwiches. And I still think they have the best pies. French Silk used to be my favorite. I still love that, but branched out and now also enjoy Caramel Pecan Silk Supreme, Caramel Apple a la Mode, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, Coconut Cream, Hot Fudge Brownie a la Mode, Oreo Cookie, and seasonal pies like Candy Cane at Christmas time and Key Lime in the summer. It is always a treat to get one of these fabulous pies. Wish there were Bakers Squares in So. IL!

Check out the food and pie menus: http://www.bakerssquarerestaurants.com/

No comments: