Wednesday, June 18, 2008

McDonald's


I have always preferred McDonald's to Burger King and other similar burger joints. Though I don't recommend a steady diet of McDonald's (which will lead to obesity), there are many delicious foods, and having some of these things once in awhile is a treat. McDonald's fries are the best. I love the cheeseburgers, Big Macs, fish fillets, and chicken nuggets. For breakfast Egg McMuffins are great or any of the sandwiches on biscuits. The iced coffee drinks they have now are pretty good (and a lot cheaper than Starbucks), and Shamrock shakes they have around St. Patrick's Day (and apparently offer even beyond that now), are tasty. There are just so many things I like there! I still get Happy Meals sometimes which is good for portion control, plus you get a toy. The one thing I really don't like from McDonald's is the McRib sandwich. I got one years ago, and it was lousy, and I've never been able to bring myself to have another one since, though so many people love them!

1 comment:

Chris said...

This is a time when we're going to have to agree to disagree. The McRib rocks the world! But that's opinion. I could be wrong.