Saturday, February 23, 2008

Shopping

I remember when I was little going shopping with my mom, and today we still enjoy our shopping trips. We always have fun together, and we seem to always have something comical happen or have some adventure. I love going to the mall, and also stores that are unique in nature, whether it be a grocery store like Trader Joe’s or a store that sells collectibles like Coca-Cola stuff or movie/TV memorabilia or a store that sells all games and puzzles. I also enjoy trips to Target or Wal-Mart occasionally, and I love bookstores. And I love stores at Christmas time, with all the decorations and fun Christmas stuff they have. Shopping is a fun activity to do with my mom or a friend because we can chat while looking at stuff. Sometimes my mom and I have had quests going from store to store looking for a particular collectible item. A good quest is fun once in awhile. Though I like to buy myself something occasionally, I also love buying gifts for others. I love finding something I know a person I care about will like.

No comments: