Sunday, February 10, 2008

Eight is Enough


I was pretty little when this show first aired, but when I was in junior high, I really got into watching reruns of Eight is Enough. I think for me being an only child, this show about a large family was fascinating. I loved watching the sibling interactions and seeing how the family dealt with different challenges, tragedies, conflicts with each other etc. Some of it may be a little hokey when you watch it now, but it’s one of those shows that gives me a happy feeling when I watch it because I watched it as a kid and enjoyed it so much. It’s too bad so many of the actors/actresses struggled with drugs and alcohol, but some of them became Christians (Grant Goodeve and Willie Aames “Bibleman”) and their lives turned around.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Would Williw Aames have become Bibleman if he didn't have Charles in Charge of him?

Just wondering.