Saturday, June 20, 2009

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

I had heard a lot about Twilight and know some people who were very into it, but I honestly thought I wouldn't really be into it--reading about vampires isn't really my thing. But then I found I wanted to read it since there was so much hype about it--I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. My friend Melissa gave me Twilight, and I found I really enjoyed it. It is about Bella Swan, a high school girl who moves to Forks, Washington and ends up falling in love with a vampire. The romance is cool, and the characters (including the vampires) are fascinating. I am reading the other three books in the series too. Something I think is really cool about the whole Twilight phenomenon is that it has gotten so many young people excited about reading.

No comments: