Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dance Dance Revolution Disney Grooves

Though I an not a good dancer, I love this Wii game. You use a mat with arrows, and have to hit the right steps with your feet and in addition move the remote and nunchuk for the correct hand movements. This Disney version of Dance Dance Revolution features various Disney songs/remixes including, "It's a Small Word," "The Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room," "Cruella De Vil," "Hakuna Matata," "Spoonful of Sugar," and one on my favs, "Colonel Hathi's March." There are 40 songs total, many of which must be unlocked in the Groove Mode. You also open different stages, and outfits/Costumes for your Mii (Like a Mickey Mouse costume, Stitch costume, etc.). Since I am such a Disney lover, I thinks it's really cute and enjoy dancing (or my version of dancing anyway) to these songs. It can really be a good workout!

No comments: