Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mom




My mom is so important to me. I am so blessed I have a mom who has given and continues to give so much love and support. And I always have seen how strong her faith is and how she lives out her faith in service. When she does something, she goes out and gives 100 %. She is a perfectionist, and I definitely have that high standard for things too.

We have so much fun together. We laugh so hard over the smallest things (sometimes I say we have the same warped sense of humor), and enjoy doing whatever together--watching movies or our TV shows, shopping, going to concerts, playing games, traveling etc. I love how young at heart my mom is. If everyone had a mom like mine, the world would be a better place! I honestly don't know what I'd do without my mom.


No comments: